The purpose of this website is to provide information on the activity of our company. Its use implies full acceptance by the user of these conditions, so it is if you do not agree with the contents thereof must refrain from using the web as well as services offered in it. PRODUCTOS MEDICOS reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate and may amend, delete or include, without notice, new content and / or services and how they are presented and localized and the Web’s conditions of use.
The user agrees that access to and use of the site and its contents in the same takes place freely and consciously under his sole responsibility, and therefore undertakes to:
– Not use the web to carry out activities contrary to law, morals, public order, general activities, and make a lawful and fair use under these General Terms and refrain from any action which could damage , disable, overburden, or impair the web and / or prevent the normal use and use by other users.
– Not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the written consent of the owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts the latter from any responsibility.
– Not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; and remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of medical products or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents outlined.
– Not introduce or spread on the web data programs (viruses or any harmfulness software) capable of causing damage to the web.
PRODUCTOS MEDICOS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website or liable for any damages may occur, or technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, arising from the use of information and the matters contained in the web.
In order to provide better service, PRODUCTOS MEDICOS can be stored on the user’s computer small information files called cookies, used for the proper functioning of some of the services offered, as well as for usage statistics, diagnose problems the web, and for the administration of some of the services offered. To limit or restrict the admission of cookies on your computer, the user can configure the browser to that effect.
Users are liable for damages of any kind that PRODUCTOS MEDICOS or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCTOS MEDICOS assumes no responsibility or make any control over possible hyperlinks containing the web to external content to it; however, is bound to remove links that include illegal content as soon as possible.
4. Intellectual Property.
The user acknowledges that all content on the web and, in particular, all information and materials, structure, selection, management and delivery of content, programs and applications development used in connection with them are protected by intellectual property rights of the owner of the website or, where appropriate, third-party property.
In any case access to, or use by the User implies any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of such rights, or confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents without the prior express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by medical products or third holder of the rights.
PRODUCTOS MEDICOS holds the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, menus, navigation buttons, code, text, images, textures, graphics and other content of the website or, in other cases, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements.
All trademarks, trade names or logos shown on this page are the property of PRODUCTOS MEDICOS and / or third party companies. use or permanently downloaded, copied or distributed by any means without the required consent of its owner is prohibited.
In the event that any user or third party consider that any of the contents has been introduced on the web with violation of their rights of intellectual or industrial property must send a notice to PRODUCTOS MEDICOS identifying himself and the holder of rights intellectual property allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of these rights.
5. Data Protection.
According to the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data provided through the contact form present on the web is treated in order to give reply, in its case, your request for information.
To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition should be addressed to the file manager, PRODUCTOS MEDICOS,
Any information that either party communicate or make available to the other or have access to any of them, shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties or used by any party for purposes other than those for which they communicate.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Spanish legislation. For any questions which may arise between the parties regarding the interpretation and implementation of this document.
© Copyright 2016 PRODUCTOS MEDICOS, Ana Blanca Bestit. All rights reserved.